Search This Blog

December 29, 2011

Growing up in Secondlife

 

Holy Hell, Some people are Sooo Freaking Lucky I have a No Names Policy on this blog and I adhere to My word.  They are sending, Lets call her Shitty baby to my lot to act all stupid (Funny thing is, I was not even there reading it as they Yelled out their rant and nether was my friend)  trying to cause issues… I am a Peaceful person, I just Politely asked them In IM to not return to my lot.  They went off mind you, trying to stir up more trouble,  I kindly said I believed nothing and muted them….

I have been In SL WAY to long people,  Really I know these games, the mind ones you THINK you can play…  I am better than that. 

My Options were

A. Believe someone I met my first week in Secondlife and am pretty close to

B.  Believe some Ranting Psycho on my lot with access to my profile Info that pretty much leads you to my house, Not to Mention they happen to be in the “Family” group of my friends X girlfriend.

Ok, I'm NOT a rocket scientist but I do have common sense, I feel for this X who feels the need to harass them in such a way that makes her look immature and well just a plain freakin nut.  I also  hope this time she will grow a backbone and be a stronger person after she realizes how she is acting is just insane.  Please take your meds if prescribed by a Medical professional..  For the love of god and everyone PLEASE!

I am Not going to play into the Drama, But I am going to toy with your thoughts, Until you grow strong enough to STOP looking up my profile… Is it true?  Maybe.. Is it Not true?  Maybe .. Somewhere In between.. I am the only one who really knows so you just keep reading my Pics. 

For now, I am questioning why I even logged Bk in after a 4 Month vacation from SL… I left to leave the Drama, and come back to some under medicated, Mentlly unstable girl who apparently wants to kick my ass, for what….. Ha ha, Only she knows that.  I breath… Yeah that’s probably it. 

So in closing, Grow Up!  Don’t attempt to be mature and 30 years old when you act younger than a pubescent  teen…  It is not becoming, Nor is it tolerated with me.  I am not an emotional person, nor will I believe 90% of the crap I receive.  You should make this a lesson and turn 18 this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment