Search This Blog

December 20, 2010

Darkest Nights

Gentle whispers Blow through the cool dark Night,
Swirling thoughts in my mind, I cannot see the Light,
Sinking emotions float upon an ocean of despair and grief
searching through the darkness for a rock to crawl Beneath
Tiny glimpses of hope overshadows my doubt
Just enough to keep me still, not quite able to walk out
Praying, Hoping, wanting, Needing happiness
Still cannot reach out, always settling for less
Twirling stars in flight show me a path of hope
Beyond the dismal emptiness I feel, I grab onto the rope
Watching, wondering waiting for the Light to come in close
For all the things I miss, It is Purity and love the Most
Eyes closed tightly,my head shaking side to side,
waiting for the light and my darkness to collide
reaching out to you, but your image fades away
the light has come and gone, for yet another day

No comments:

Post a Comment