Search This Blog

December 19, 2010

Welcome

I'm not a Blogger by any means, But hell I usually have alot to say. I may not stay on one subject long, But then I may not let it go ethier so I will run with whatever I'm thinking.  Today what I'm thinking is Simply Stress,  It is almost christmas, My Back went Out, My tree is not trimmed and No gifts have been Purchased, Yes, I am a bit shaken and screwed, I will be the one rushing through the Big Box store tossing In misc Items I don't even need to buy since I am not prepared for this following week.. Oh Bonus is Christmasis at my house,  Did I mention my back is out?? Makes vaccuming a it hard, also picking up  misc items which fall from my 5 year olds hands.  Coping is a word I use alot for stressful times, I cope alot.  I have Shopping, wrapping, Cleaning, school, and  a full time job to "Cope" with this week.  Have sugestions on Coping, Let me know, I am so open for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment