Search This Blog

November 19, 2011

Pteron

 

So I was in hiding, as I surfed through the sims in secondlife, I have 2 friends on this account, One that I have not talked to In, well a long time and another whom knows where to find me if I am online.  I was Looking for a place, one to blog about, one that would make me want to write.  He had a Place, One of art, serenity and  an ominous sky that opened up to the stars and beyond.  It was Pteron

It had a Blue Crystal doorway on high graphic settings and it was like an Ice castle, Until you selected your destination Then it was a Universe of mystery, It was walking through Light beams, Peeking at  beautiful sculpted flowers,  Walking on the cusp of a Neon ring and peering through a Capsule into a mass of stars and fireworks, It was a beautiful Sim. 

Here are some of the Pictures we took, in between chatting and catching up as I have been AFK a lot.  Yes I will come back one day, It is just timing right now.  When I do log as Lindsay, I am sent hugs and love and well wishes, Pleads to come back and random invitations.  I do feel the love, Until I am able to come back and be who I was meant to be, I will come on under the radar, Just long enough to see one or 2 People, Just long enough to write a blog, Just long enough to get My Pixelized Fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment