Search This Blog

September 6, 2011

Making it Our Own

 

Soo I have had a Huge Busy weekend, Nothing much fun to tell you in RL, But Secondlife, Well, Honestly I have been on, but not a Whole ton, BUT I was on a bit Friday.  I got to see a few friends and discuss life, Love, Organisms and Virtual Chaos with friends by the campfire.  Always nice to just chill, No pressure and just have fun. 

I guess the Highlight was a mutual friend of ours (M kay No longer Mutual, Umm not even a friend which makes the story Funnier)  was in like with the one guy there, I received an IM from her saying he was emoting her and she didn’t know what to do… Uh, Not a brain surgeon here But, Just Emote back, Kay?   No, She was  lost.this female was Oblivious to an emote, She was freakin out.  I tried to help her, Explain how to, as If there is a book on this.. Is there?  If so maybe Ill send it to her house, Eh no, She is to frigid, Why bother.  anyway, I helped as much as I could,  she sucked up the little bit I gave her and hopefully used it…. Sometimes… Good story a year after the fact with him sitting there though

Then after my friends had left I had the Pleasure of hanging out with an Old Facebook friend T.  What a smart ass in  sheep's Clothing, Umm Ok, Not a Real Virtual sheep, But more like just very sweet and handsome avatar.  I had the best time chatting for.. Well Im not sure the ambien kicked it and I lose time, But  He said I had not clue you would be this amusing here as you are on your facebook page…. Umm, M kay you got me on a good night, Don’t expect this Everyday!.. Ha ha, But he was good at dishing out and taking shit so It was fun none the less…. R, He would have made you proud. Hugs T, We will hang again soon!

So Saturday makes its way into my schedule and I log in.  R said they were coming on after the game,  Oh, I understand, Sports are much more important than Secondlife… SO I waited, then I thought, U know He needs a Make Over, Sooo  PW in had I jump on, I' IM one of My BFFs and he helped Me make R into the Hawtest dude.. Holy Hell Batman,  I was Like, Ummm, Really.. Ha ha.  So when R logged In, It was some dancing and Music,  Said he liked the new look, and we chatted for, Um a Long time, IDK what time I went to bed, I think it was 1 or 2, But dammit, The night was complete.  I had done My duty to make SL a better and More Beautiful place by making him over….. Did I mention he looked Fuking Hawt?  Oh I did, Lol  Ok, Well here is a few Pics so You believe me.

Untitled

Dancing

Untitled1

Chilling

Untitled2

Still Chillin

So R.. Thanks for Kicking It with me, I know Downloading all the software is a pain in the Ass (Yay Team Phoenix),  Hugs and hope you liked it. enough to come back again one day. 

If there is one thing I have learned In secondlife is that you make it your Own, It is whatever you want it to be,  It is Your choice.   I have made it my get away, from all the stresses and all the crap.  Once it is My time, I make it MY TIME.  To all those that share their time with me, Thank you, Because I know you have tons of friends on your list, and so many you could be with, But you choose me, Of all people, and for that, It means the world, Thank you for putting me there.  Mucho Hugs I G2g. 

Peace Out

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on the make over. Ummmm, you can make me over anytime! Hugggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And thanks for reading my blog hugggs back

    ReplyDelete