Search This Blog

May 10, 2013

Ass Hurt Dominates


So Doms are Big Babies I see,  This is My Dominate side speaking of course.  Once they do Not get what they want,  they go into a corner and cry.  Sadly I had hope for them, But then they Never were who they said they were anyway so, Once again my expectations were set a bit to High.  I sent a Very SWEET Dear John letter hoping they would at least remain friends   Very Unlikely at this point sadly.  He has run to his alt and Hiding with his Other Slaves, Or Pets or subs Or whoever.  

Ok,  Here is Old News

If they Only Have One Picture Of themselves,  They are Not who they say they are (granted If your voice Is Hawt, It can slide a Bit Longer)

If they Only Log sporadically  They are an alt of their Main, which Is usually Not the main that is shared, But yet another One.

If They say I Love you in such a short time and Push you to share their Feelings,  Its all a game, and Your rules are no Longer applicable.

Oh My Favorite is, For the Sporadic Logger... I am sick.. With a Cold, Bad Back, Infection...  Hmm after a Month of Being sick, Well, I am thinking It is all in your mind.

Oh I Love this one to,  Here is My Cell # I have a top of the Line phone, But don't send Me Pictures Because they do Not go through.....*Laughs almost to the Point Of Peeing*

Now I will Put up with Quite a Bit Of BS really, But when I am being Nice about stuff and Your coating it with BS and Lies, Well, My Moment is over and I WILL cut the cord.

So For all the Doms out there that SAY they are One,  You may Play one well WHEN you have a willing participant, But the second someone calls You out on your shit you hide, well, apparently I was a bit More Dom that You EVER will be, I am totally Ok with saying how it is,  Unlike Most of You.

One Of My Best friends Is part of a Group

Submissive NOT stupid.. I LOVE this, It is Simple and to the Point,  Like Everyone should Be.



No comments:

Post a Comment