Search This Blog

May 20, 2013

Men and Thier *Junk*

Ok, So I landed at a safe hub the other day and was greeted with this.


[10:55]  ivoparodi Aabye: hello
[10:55]  You: Hello
[10:56]  ivoparodi Aabye: you from?
[10:57]  You: usa
[10:57]  You: u
[10:57]  ivoparodi Aabye: i from italy 28 old u
[10:57]  You: 32 :)
[10:58]  ivoparodi Aabye: like italian man
[10:58]  You: i like people who are real :)
[10:58]  ivoparodi Aabye: open my profil 1st life
[10:59]  ivoparodi Aabye: like it?
[11:00]  You: Apparently You are Here FOr sex, You have IMd the wrong avatar,  although I do wish you luck getting your rocks off
[11:00]  ivoparodi Aabye: i like show it in skype ...
[11:01]  You: Great for You, Run with that,  Hope its not a dude on the other end

This guy had a Picture of his Penis as a Monument in his profile.. Seriously!!!  Was I Out the day a bunch of females got together and made the penis attractive?  If you have never seen one, well you will be shocked to say the least.  not the most attractive thing UNLESS it is attached to someone you are uber attracted to, THEN yeah it may be kinda pretty, Not for its Looks but the capabilities it can do.

I would have Understood  IF I landed there naked God forbid (Has happened Before)

this guy was FAR from  New He was Old school,  So I was Surprised, But then no I guess I was Not.  I have some seen some Pretty Unattractive ones inworld,  ones that would make you think to yourself *Why would You not Steal a Better Looking penis Picture* OK OK  I get You want  to THINK that this person is thinking of Your penis, Truth,  Hell No, We are thinking of how small, Deformed,  Odd or ugly it looks.   We will probably be laughing to, FYI because We are Not often asking for a Pic of Your cock, Hell No,  We dont ask because Well, WE DONT CARE...  Ok there is a few one out there that are attractive but once again, they are attached to someone I am a bit attached to.

Ok, Well since we are On the Subject of Secondlife dicks,  I could go 2 ways here, Eh I may Just go Both.

Here is Some wonderful Pictures of men thinking they are pretty fucking hawt in SL


Yes Please Wear Your best when hanging at a Sex sim, Because the guys In the girl avatars Really appreciate Your * Cough*  STYLE!!!


Note this Guy has NO dick, I'm pretty sure I dated Him, He is a MAN, Yet, well Its so small I'm sure they used a Microprim to make it (Shakes Head and Giggles)

This guy stood here For a Long time, The girl apparently wants it, but he is questioning whether he wants to,  Seriously Dude, You TPd In, You got naked, Your IN FRONT OF HER,  what are You waiting for a Freaking Personal Invite  from Linden Labs to do her, a Cookie Maybe,  Hop on the damn ball, Get Off, and Log Off. 

For those that Log in for Sex Only, that are here to get Your Pebbles Off, I use pebbles because most I have Met do NOT have Rocks for balls,  I would go as far as a Single cell  enigma since Y'all don't have back Bones ether,

So there it is, the Wonderful Men Of Second Life, Hey Girls, Umm Good Luck On the Boy friend Hunt..  Hah

No comments:

Post a Comment