Search This Blog

May 6, 2013


Holy Shit!  I just happen to come across this and noted how many views I have obtained over the last year without writing a Damn thing,  People must be crazy reading my babble.

UPDATE - I Quit, I came Back, I quit again, and I am back again.. Yes, No one ever totally quits I always say, they just crawl into an alt account and hide till the storms pass, Or till others have forgotten what a total asshole they are.

So I figured I would write a real quick blog today, as Usual I have not to write about but lets just see where this goes, M kay. WOW 14 Months I have Written Nothing LOL, Yes I am just a talker lately.....

NOW for the good stuff,  I have a store, It is on a Beautiful sim, all Meshy Clothes and I LOVE it, My Old FB (F* Buddy) Sixx got me making clothing again, and damn I hit the road running,  Really I think he just wanted a new wardrobe... Ha Ha, Seriously I have Him to thank for that, I have been Busy doing that Since February this year and now starting to make a Dent in sales, I even did percentages on the Profits to have some spending money on my other avi, Damn Im so smart for Being blonde.

I would spend HOURS making the textures and doing the templates and OMG, It was Crazy, I was a Machine, Until I got an IM one evening, Now Let me say I am far from what You would call a Virtual Slave, But hell this guy makes Submission a Piece of cake, with frosting, Sprinkles, Broken Up cookies, Choc Chips and Ice Cream WITH whipped cream on the side (NUM)

I Keep telling him I am a Bitch, But he claims to have never seen this "Side" of Me, Well I have had No reason to be yet.

What i have learned Is, IF someone is GOOD at being a Dominate, it makes it easy to fall Into, and really I have say in everything, and believe Me I can say No, Ha ha.

Ok, Well there is My Catch Up for Now, I am sure I will have More to say later, I have work to do In RL tho, HUgs and THANK every one for reading and Re reading and Sending it on and Google Plus-Ing, OMG  My Blog didn't Die, It only flourished while I was gone!   Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment