Search This Blog

May 21, 2011

Best Of Life

 

You jumped into this so quick, You  even made me start to believe,

In love at first sight and that I would never want to leave,

I was enamored with your sweetness, in awe of your mind,

But your intolerance for emotions were logical in your mind,

I have been an open book,  telling you what I feel,

I made a commitment states away, We were Officially  real,

I am far from perfect, I have never made that claim

But You, Well you’re the Internet guru, Mr.In world Fame,

I have summed myself up as Trophy wife in a virtual sense,

a Pretty face, a avatar, with a knack for common sense,

I was perfect when you wanted me there, But easy to set aside,

I was No more to you than a new video game or an amusement Ride,

Once the thrill is over, easy to discard

But for the Healer, It is a Bit more hard

I hope that you enjoyed the time we had together,

It was definitely a lesson, I will always treasure

I will only grow stronger, from your harsh words

and the lies you told after are totally absurd,

I now have no one to criticize me, and tell me my imperfections

I have no one to  make me feel less, and used to rejections,

I opened my self up to you, more than anyone before,

And You, oh you opened up to, But did not feel it anymore,

You forgot common courtesy, that was out of your arrogant ways,

You could talk for hours and never mention important things to say

In your mind I am a Needy Person, that is far from the truth

But I refuse to dig information from you and become a sleuth,

Your self loathing and your intellect is what keeps you alone,

You need to learn to share, and when wrong learn to own,

I can say you did, You had me heart and soul complete,

But your arrogance and personal attacks, Well that is hard to beat,

I wish you the best of luck, I wish you a wonderful Life,

Now please excuse me, My back hurts, Oh Forget it, Its just your Knife,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment