Search This Blog

May 21, 2011

Emptiness within

 

I am just a shell of myself, Please just give me time,

Emotionally a bit empty, By these ties that bind,

Physically just so tired, So forgive if I tend to sleep,

But do not Feel sorrow, Nor for me weep,

Mentally I am just worn,an Maybe a bit tattered,

But that to soon shall pass, It does after a heart is shattered

I am still courageous, strong, willful, and I soon to be complete

I may be an introverted mess of emotion, But I will land on my feet,

It happens when you take that chance, and give your heart away,

Sometimes it just shatters and we are left with nothing to say.

We may get hurt from actions, words or from repetition

But we must stand strong, Live our life, as if there is no condition

I may have a few issues, But I have no conceit to share

my feelings are on the level it is the one thing I can share

One day I will be me again, just give me time to heal,

I know it may be a long shot, But I know that Love is real

It is the chance we take every time, we step back in the game

We are waiting for the downfall, Looking to point the blame

But the blame is not always where we stand or where we stood before,

sometimes we are just different,  and cannot play the game anymore

Sometimes we need reassurance, a smile or a gentle hand,

and when we get the opposite,  we have to take a stand,

Sometimes even when you love someone, you have to let them go.

Sometimes it is the only way, The only way you know

After your told to leave under certain terms

You mind comes to an acceptance, even though your heart yearns

I may be a shell, an empty vessel of life,

But I for one know Love will overcome strife

So for those who have had, a broken heart or two,

Stay strong, stay positive, For  to your heart be true

No comments:

Post a Comment