Search This Blog

May 6, 2011

Sweet History

 

I know you would not believe, How sad I am today,

I never wanted this to end, especially this way,

I never wanted to hurt you, But I know that you are

But Your rants and Public raves, Went a bit to far,

I would have never called you names nor put it on my wall,

The second essay you wrote about me, really said it all,

Once again I was to blame, as it has been since we met

You cannot take any blame, You are Perfect No regrets,

You claim I am a bad person, I share My feelings and My pain

I am needy and whiney, and I have only my self to blame

Yes, If I love you, I share these things, Only because I care

and Yes, I missed you, Shit, I did Want you there

I was left in the dark, But it is My fault again

For Not digging and asking You why, It is a No win

All I wanted was an apology, For the way you treated me

But you were not willing to give me that, and Nor can You see

You have to take  blame on yourself, For not Just telling me so,

You would rather rip me into pieces, and Make Me into a circus side show

It may have been one thing if you would have acted a bit better,

Maybe Not written all the crap on your wall, and tossed it into a letter,

Maybe you could have talked to me and Not made me feel bad,

maybe you could have offered a hug, and realized I was sad,

I Know You did not think I was strong enough, To walk away,

that I would just sit there and listen to all you had to say,

I am at my breaking point, and regardless of whether Your still there

My Heart is broken in two, But It hurts because I still care

My life is Upside down, But I don’t want You back,

I am tired of feeling Small and reminded of things that I lack

I am tired Or being put in a corner, and told to like it or leave

I know you enough to know you to wear your heart on your sleeve

So goodbye my sweet history, And So Long dreams of good fair

I will miss You more than I can say, But You acted like you just don’t care

No comments:

Post a Comment