Search This Blog

December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays

 

Snapshot_008

Tis the season for prim candy canes, dressing up as a virtual santa and giving the gift of cheer.   I haz been online a bit more, not all as once, in small pockets really.  It has been a flurry of shopping for gifts and giving them away.  My one friend bestowed upon me a beautiful dress accompanied by some black pearls and Gift certificate from EDO.  They were lovely.  Yet another friend sent me a Gift from DE Designs and a necklace that in a way coincided with theirs.  I may not be on all the time, But I DO have wonderful friends. 

Looking back on Christmas’s past,  I have been lucky, I never really spent a Christmas alone.  My first 2 years were spent with my partner  over a prim feast, chatting, laughing and sharing our days,  the last Christmas, I had a beautiful art gallery house, with all the festivities of Christmas.  Sent my partner a real gift instead of a inworld gift, which made me smile.  I luff giving gifts. 

This year will be a mile marker also, as I am spending it with those who over the years have made my past Christmas's what they were and making new memories.   Funny thing, I did not ask for anything this year, I did not ask for love, lindens or friends.  But as the season came, in walked all these gifts that over the years I already had, one that I had not forgotten but I had not thought about in a long time.   I was amazed at the thought, the meaning and the sweetness behind each gift.  Some just plain generous others, well more personal and given with the heart and not a linden balance.  One gift came along with a beautiful poem, it melted my heart, which is normally pretty damn untouchable.  

I wish all my friends in world a peace this season, a peace of mind and the warm thoughts of love from afar, virtual hugs and a vision for a happier future.  I have already gotten my Christmas gift, come to find out, I had already had it for 4 years now and just never knew it.

Peace and love be with you

No comments:

Post a Comment