Search This Blog

December 14, 2011

Stepping back In, Just a Lil

 

So after being retired for a few years I have brought back Dylana a bit,  Not much but enough to say I am inworld.  My reasons for bringing her back?  As Lindsay, She has been a permanent name on the friends list of many.  I am not the type to ever delete a person, so if I log in I am bombarded with random IMs.  Dylana is from back in the day a textured shirt with prim arm cuffs was Premium, and low prim did not Include sculpties yet.  It is back when clubs did not always have a 200 L contest going to Lure in people, The owner wanted to have a club and did it for the want, not the need to bring in people to their mall.  Back when  your hair ended up your ass more often than a Good teleport and your legs seems to fold like a chair after company left for the holidays.  She is Definitely old school.  So when I log in, I have maybe 4 friends who speak to me, the other 100 are ether off Secondlife now, busy living their secondlife, or is wondering who the hell I am and waiting for me to log and delete me. 

Having my few closest friends on he account is what makes me go back, It makes me smile knowing they are there and always a fixture on my list. 

I logged for 40 Minutes one night and went to a Jimmy Buffett concert with my sim owner, a kind, sweet woman who has a SL/RL love whom is her life.  She took over my sim almost 2 years ago, I was scared at first but she has been such a good friend, even when I am logging once a month and a few days late to pay tier…. Thank You Midi!

So one of my best friend in Second Life Enn showed me a program to do Photos, I love pictures, but suck at taking them, But I finally redid My Profile Picture

As I was taking these yet another old friend contacted me, I have them In my profile, so I said, Hey, come by and we will take an updated shot, Shockingly they did…. These are the pics I got from that shoot

Let me say I REALLY appreciate them NOT wearing their hot Pink pants… Ha ha

So here is Meh, the new No old, Well  semi-retired avatar that was once a fixture in secondlife for way to many hours to fathom.  Its good to be back on even if just a little, I missed you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment