Search This Blog

December 8, 2011

Changing your name in Secondlife

 

Now I am not one to point out blame, Ever,  I could yes, But,  I do have better things to do than A. Apparently Log into Secondlife and B Piss random people off because they assume I am speaking about them, and C Try to Remember that their name is now  **^^**()(Sn00K3 K1tT7)()**^^**.

I think some if the social interaction in SL is gone because we were given the “Powers” to make our name,  Yes,  We wanted this,  I mean if you logged in and spent 40K on an avatar, but named yourself say, Rubberballer or SlutForHire after a while the name may get old.

I see it as a masquerade party with name tag on really,  You can see them on your list, But Wait, Keep reading cause they are not who that appear to be.  I think Ill change mine to like Eddie.  I have lost friends in my 220 friends because they changed their name to something that resembled another that I had not talked to and so then the communication communication.  We are still friends but never chat anymore.  At one time someone told me to change my Name to something that was A-J cause that’s all they could see…..They were to lazy to scroll down apparently to look for me.  Umm Yeah, Ill do that.  I am now looking into names from P-Z  any suggestions? 

So this blog whats it about?  Eh, Im not really sure honestly  Just random thoughts and a monster energy that is keeping me going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment