Search This Blog

October 17, 2011

The Holiday that Never Dies….. Halloween

 

I am not sure about you, but as a child, even Christmas could not compare to Halloween, and still cannot as I relive it through my sons eyes.  This is one of those novelty days where you can be whoever, whatever and whenever you want to be, Well the whenever still applies to secondlife all year around.   Seriously my whole year is filled with my son asking me to add this or that toy to his Christmas list with the occasional I want to be a Policeman, Military soldier, Spiderman, Ninja, and lastly this year …. Batman.   I will wait till next weekend to purchase his costume as it changes so often, and well, I am not a bank as much as he would like me to be. 

SO yes, all the Halloween parties, Hunts, Gifts Etc have come in world,  If I get to log in, I will grab the few that have not been over my Delivery Cap and then open later, But what I do Love, is my actual costumes.

So Here is a few of my Fav, If they are still available I will let you know where to get them Smile 

This is a group gift I found, both the male and female outfits at Lovecats, So Grab it while its still available

Next Up is some BlackLace Costumes, They always make some Fantastic stuff

And this is My OLD Favorite  I remember hanging at a party with Jane and Ceasar BACK in the day,  Back when Cryophile was Neversedge, And well all of secondlife was New.

halloween_004

You do Not have to Buy costumes… Look for Free ones, they are all over,  I surely have 30 in my inventory alone, But these are just My Picks for ones I may be wearing this year.  Mucho Hugs and the one with the Most candy WINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment