Search This Blog

October 5, 2011

WTF happened

 

So I logged In, Well for longer than 20 minutes, It was a slow night in Real life, well not really but, I needed a break.  2 IMs pop up the moment my screen goes from black, One a friend who has a new house, and another who is my BFF there. 

First IM

Come See My House!

Me:  Ok, TP

Aftre waiting a few Minutes I decide I have not changed clothes In well, a few weeks, so I grab a new outfit,  Try on a few different skins, and wha la – I am a Neko for the night.  Escaping out of my cam I see I have company, My Second IM is there, Standing next to me, I laugh and say Hey!  Didn’t see ya there, My house is your house, I have a come as you are or whenever you want policy. 

about 10 Minutes later I get a TP offer from my other friend, Now really, these 2 are friends also,  when new house dude first logged In, he was happy to meet my friend, and well, my friend gave him lots of stuff to start off secondlife with.  So I take the TP, when I get there, I said Hello in local, they asked me to look at their set up, It was great, Nice lot beautiful house, Just fantastic. 

I said

I am TPing * Is that cool

How are you been so long, How is SL for you?

Them:

Gimme a Hug

Me – U bet

Well somewhere In the lose of communication, Maybe it was My bad I did Not ask again, But I also did not get a No, I TPd in our mutual friend. 

Glorious Ejection… Really , Hell Yeah I was Ejected and defriended in 2 Minutes flat as was my other mutual Er I mean Their X Mutual friend, I mean it was Like surreal for me.

I was talking to yet another friend and they said what did you do… I Did Nothing, I mean Intentionally Nothing, They said, they wanted You alone, they like you.

Shanking my head.. Nooo,  We are not like that, I mean never have been, He disagreed, apparently I missed something, I declined to believe.

Well all In all apparently they had Missed my Request to TP in our mutual friend, and I was kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place since it had taken them so Long to send the TP and our other friend had shown up.  It was a damned if you do thing I guess, I mean I would Never do something to someone to piss em off, I mean really this is ME.. I am the peace keeper for crying out loud I DON’T start shit, I just walk away.  After a Few IMs and finally a letter in facebook, they replied, Yep, It was because they had not seen my Request, and really checking over their Facebook page, they had a bad day, I was the beating post.

They replied something like

I haven't talked to you in how long? I'm not fragile or sensitive to very much; but sometimes I get kinda temperamental (I am gonna call BS on this for that Moment)  .you could have at least asked if it was okay, no biggie, take care

then a bit later

still shaking my head

Ill Copy Paste what I wrote back since, Well It is Mine

I am truely sorry I thought You saw Me type that and figured since You knew him it was cool, He was at my place when U TPd me, Much hugs and take care

So One glorious night In SL  one of the Few I actually showed up for, was ended In an ejection and defriending,  Now, I guess If I would have not asked I would not be so WTF, But I did ask, I even Copy pasted My Request to them On FB, Nothing.  Maybe they completely missed it, Maybe.. and just maybe they were having a bad day.

If they did not know them I most certainly would have prodded deeper, but since it had been so Long we were caught up in hugs and catching up. 

Being there for 5 years, I have a lot of demands, and people IMing me when I log in, I try to make the most of the 2 hours I get to log in, Shockingly I have not had a bad day but Kinda a bad few months, Hence I am not there.  Yes I have filled a lot of my time with other stuff, but shockingly I do not have the perfect life which I am not going to go Into.  Those that know me, Know my circumstances. and for My Friend,  Yes I still call You my friend.

I meant it when I said I was truly sorry, and I wish you the best.  If you knew me better you would know I feel bad for what happened but this is purely your choice, It is part of being in secondlife, People come and go and it is all your choice as to who you remain friends with. Cest La Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment