Search This Blog

October 23, 2011

Random Nothingness

 

Untitled1

Hi… Yeah been a while right.. Funny thing,  I told a Friend who is not in SL anymore I had nothing to blog about, they proceeded to try to “Piss” me off, It did not work,  I know them WAY to well and everything they said ether amused me or made me cringe from the thought but Not give me a Blog post.. They have since quit SL also, amazing how that happens  we are still tight, well I think so, We chat offline in IM on other networks and stuff,  but in SL they won’t log, They have no reason to, have they totally left, Nah, they will be back like me.  Funny thing

Them: Funny how you have nothing to bitch about since you left SL

Me:  I Know Right…..

But its true, I got nothing, No not nothing, about a week ago I got a random IM, Ok not so random, but an IM regardless,  from lets say to keep it on the DL, a Friend.  They were apparently horny and wanted some, and they ended up in my box, Yeah this is gonna go far…  Ha ha I cannot tell you anymore cept for they should have known better, and That was pointed out. 

Then there is the people out there who all of a sudden come back to life, like me, We are lost,  I know tonight I spoke to 3 people,  Even my BFF was afk,  Really its like crap Im on for 3 hours and 1 person I was talking to Inworld is not even INWORLD… Yep, ha ha, WTF.   I am not a socially inept person to begin with,  But as I saw people who I knew I had somewhat bonded with I said a hello, they chatted back, but really, I still felt a bit out of place.   I know I know Ill get back Into the swing of things, I miss it,  and I will get Bk on as I used to, that is a No Brainer. 

Ok I guess I am done for now, I know,,,, Lame as hell, but yeah that is all I got, Well for now  working on another blog though,  May take me a while,  considering the Like of it took me four years,  Yeah, I can be slow sometimes. Keep it virtually real, Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment