Search This Blog

October 10, 2011

Xntra City - empower the Eccentric in you!

 

Well that is the Location Title, But really it is a pretty cool city, Very Umm Eccentric.  My gem there was a factory, that made your avatar into a Robot, I mean you went on this Machine and it shot you ll over, making your avi into this anonymous robot, and also gave you a hud to do tasks for RP, Now that is Pretty cool!  

Location Description in SL

A community of Blank robots created in the Blank Factory to accept quests, battle Mimics in themed combat arenas, and protect nano from rival cyborgs. Tasked with saving the world by spreading eccentricity. Start in the Blank's Robot Factory for av & hud!

Of course I did Not have a master Folder in this avatars name yet so I made it real quick (I was already in line to be a robot)  Yeah Im smart…. But It worked Out Wonderfully!  Check this place out!  Worth the Look around and don’t forget to Get your Robot On Smile 

showcase_002

Being Made Into a Robot

showcase_003

My New Robot Look… Tasks later, But it was fun Exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment