Search This Blog

October 26, 2011

Halloween on a Budget

 

50 L or Less, Oh yes, this is Possible…  Just wait till You see what I got.  Some funny some Cute, Some just Well, a costume LOL

These are from Costume Creations

Costumes_001

This one was FREE, Ok not so sexy But it amused me

Costumes_002 Costumes_003

The Female Poodle skirt was just cute and came with the hair, and I bought the Builder Male version, I put the whole box on.. Umm Had a male shape and Skin Included.. Oops!  I can Be a Male Now YAY!

The below were on on SLX 10 L to 0 Linden, the Brides shape not my Favorite But I replaced it with my own shape and Wha Laa – Instant Costume.  All were Complete costumes Some came W skin/Hair Etc, I am picky tho and changed for My Own hairs,  So with under 20 L I bought all these Outfits.. Yaa Me!

Costumes_004Costumes_005

Costumes_006

Costumes_007Costumes_008Costumes_009Costumes_010

No comments:

Post a Comment