Search This Blog

November 2, 2013

End Of the road

End Of the road by dy secondlife
End Of the road, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
At the end of the day where do you want to be? I guess that is the big question, because instead of saying I want to have my own business in X amount of years, 1 day seems pretty damn easy. At the end of my day I want to be one step toward my personal success, 2 steps back on memories and 1 step up on the competition.
Note I want nothing below anything, I spent most my SL and part of my RL being put Below something, I broke free of that and now I stand on the remnants of those crushed and crumbled aspirations and dreams, reorganized my thoughts, Filed away the tears and started over completely. At the end of the road do You continue? Turn back? Or just watch?
I have always been a believer of moving onward, never stopping my quest for happiness, wherever it takes me, down an old path, making my own, or maybe one someone else started themselves. I have all the happiness one could ask for, only because I have changed my wants, needs and outlook on the world, I changed within myself. I have no delusional dreams of any one person, I do not need them, I have myself, the one person who in the end has never let me down. It is hard being your own best friend at times, you want to blame yourself for things that the control was never yours, you were just on the sidelines maybe trying to put together the remnants of flying pieces tossed your way, but in the end, You were not the one making the pieces, and the failure just goes back onto the those tossing them.
My fav sim right now is named after Hell, It is my sanctuary of peace, Funny really, I lived in hell so long, it does not surprise me I am at home there. I sit there on my bike, look over the landscape, at the trees and lakes, the homes and churches, the memorials and bridges and smile. I have made my own heaven In hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment