Search This Blog

November 6, 2013

Regret

Regret by dy secondlife
Regret, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
Regret sucks really, Dosnt it, Especially When the One person you let down was Yourself. I think forgiving yourself for doing something is hella lot harder than forgiving someone else for fucking up, because When we ultimately do it, we are the Ones accountable We are the ones who pay for it. It is Not easy to apologize to ones self now is it? *Coughs* I am Really Sorry I did that (at this Point that pit in our stomach grows and a Cloud covers any hope and light we had and we start remembering all those things ALL over again). Then there is the other side, the actions we take AFTER the apology, Do they come close to the action we should have taken? I have apologized for stealing a cookie, But then stole yet another One.. Not the Most stellar apology since My words and actions did Not correspond.. I Wanted the damn Cookie, Im Only Sorry I got CAUGHT taking the damn Delicious Baked good Oozing with chocolate… Thanks Mom . So I I have No Lesson Here, Just My Fav saying, Action Talks, Bullshit walks… If you cannot back it Up, Shove it Up your ass 

No comments:

Post a Comment