Search This Blog

November 3, 2013

into the eyes of evil

into the eyes of evil by dy secondlife
into the eyes of evil, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
“Why Me” I whispered, Shaking and holding back the tears,
He half smiled, Half looked blank “It’s been so Many Years”
Cannot hold back my regret, Disdain nor the sorrow,
Nothing will ever be the same, Yesterday, Today or tomorrow,
Rethinking my thoughts, He does not give a damn,
But in hindsight I have changed, I do not know who I am,
I need to run away, He has No words to mask his smile.
His cold and heartless nature, were always his particular style,
I tried to break his shell, I tried to melt his heart,
Instead he ripped Mine out, grinned as it fell apart,
As I Look at Evil, so many faces it’s Been,
Apologies are worth a Million, But Still No one will Win

No comments:

Post a Comment