Search This Blog

November 3, 2013

The Last Stand

The Last Stand by dy secondlife
The Last Stand, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
I Had a song I did this song for, But the picture is a bit to Sinister for the song.. LMAO.. Hmm. How do Iget my Ideas? Mostly Songs, Or a Random text, a Skype Convo or maybe something somebody said So I can go from day at the park, to Death to all In 30nSec or less. SOOO Let me try to write something for this Picture since the song is apparently is NOT gonna work.
This is It, My last and final stand,
Alone I will Fight, No, I Don’t need Your Hand,
I don’t Need what You Promised, Nor what you gave,
That walking side By side, I cannot save,
I tried, I hide, I kept quiet for to long,
I smiled I Pretended, I sent you sweet songs,
I Paid, I cried, I Lied to myself and You,
I gave everything I Had, I was always true,
Here is My last stand this is what you get,
As my life evolves, and alone, You sit,
So Sad, so sorry, So Unbelievably clear,
Back then You didn’t want me near,
Funny Life turns, My angelic side died away,
Some parts Never change, Ill be Ok,
You grasp at delusions, We were Just long lost friends,
Not remembering the torture, How it actually did end,
For all the lonely nights, all the moments I felt so alone,
I was right in feeling that way; You had turned Into a stone,
Release My Inner Darkness, Sheath covered In our bloody Bond,
Here I am, Once I was a Friend Who you took and Conned

No comments:

Post a Comment