Search This Blog

November 1, 2013

My Turlaccor

My Turlaccor by dy secondlife
My Turlaccor, a photo by dy secondlife on Flickr.
So Long ago I acquired a bike, It was a rideable, Poseable awesome Looking bike Like really cool, after seeing it out of my Inventory for 1 day, It was tossed back in half-hazardly and forgotten. I Scoured My Inventory, Did a Serious Clean, Checked Trash, Returned Etc, NOTHING I was sad… It was a gift, as It is VERY expensive and Nothing I could ever afford. FAST FORWARD >>>>>

A year later, I found the bike, Or the Like bike I had, on Marketplace, I went to the store (actually Been there a few times, but after seeing the Prices, I sadly sluffed Off being poor) SO, I took a chance and I Wrote the Owner, Telling him the Jist of the Purchase with avatar names Etc and aprox time of purchase, and he was so sweet, He said pick one you like, Ill send it to you… Not even the same one if you like another… Seriously!! OMFG DUDE I LOVE YOU! Ok, Not the deep love But seriously, I am in debt to You. This is what I call Karma, I have always tried to be good in SL to ppl, I don’t fuck with their Minds, I don’t play games, I don’t grief or cause shit between people, I just try to exist and be a shoulder when I can. The creator did NOT have to send me shit, It’s been a year and well, as a creator Myself, I Know that Logs Etc are Not always accurate and nether are my purchase records. I sent him 2 Bikes, One was a Harder Looking Harley, Lots Of chrome etc at 2K then My Sports bike at 3K. He sent me the sports version which has 98 Poses (singles and couples), a Sex Menu, Dancing, Riding Option and tons of Options Like Radio, Lights, Fog Etc.
I am so In love with this bike, I have rode it off the platform at my lot, hit LL roads, Cycle sims, and only had it 3 days now. I would so Recommend these bikes, so well made and have so many fun things as add ons, Color change and did I Mention Music?? I LOVE MUSIC! So for now I’m the Biker chick, Funny, I have many biker friends who are elated I have found the Open Road.

No comments:

Post a Comment