Search This Blog

July 7, 2011

Losing It all

Maybe If I saw it coming        Well I guess I did,  

But Maybe if I could have done somthing different,  No, I could not have

, Maybe if things would have been different, But no they never will be different,  

 

They will always be the same,  the same Outcome, because you do the best you think is possible,  sometimes, things are what they are and no matter what words you say nothing is gonna change that,

the difference is only that you said some things that really could have been left alone, Because again the outcome will not waiver.   Who ever you are talking about has made up thier mind.  

Your thoughts are considered  a Moot point

 

Now we are stuck with tomorrow, the differemces and the Limited things to do.

I Want to Know who to blame, Who did this.  Who made them feel like that   Who fucked Me up at this point,  

Because honesty this did NOT just happen,

Its Not me, Um Your damn right it is Not me, For Fucks sake, I am Nice to everyone and

as far as I am concerned, they are fucking Nooneover But me

Why? 

Because In a wierd twisted ass way they were Mine, No not mine to claim,  and Maybe there were No titles, But there was something that nether us  us had the balls to figure it out.  Now that familiar old saying "Lets see where it goes"...........  It made a sudden stop and It is Going Nowhere, It has come to a halt

they stopped at Real Life Lane and Secondlife Avenue

They Get out of thier Limo and Hear My kind words, Not one to stay, No don't do it.... , they are words of encouragement. I am not pleading a case blind, to do so would have an Idiot for a Lawyer

I Give them a Message, One to No stop them from going but one to say, you are My Secomdife, But you  need to go and deal with RL I Don't want you sad I never want you sad, Because

YOU DON"T Deserve  it

Defriend

 

I am closing with this,  If I find out who did this, and took my friend away, I am Not going to be happy about it, and they apparently will not tell me because of those reasons,  I Want My Dancing under the stars, talk about everything, Never accomplish nothing Nights back,  

For You, I have told you all I can say, and I meant everyword of it, and please do not become as stranger

It is the same thing I have been telling you this whole time, "I Don't want

 to lose you"

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment