Search This Blog

July 1, 2011

DRMCHSR–Empire Avenue

image

It has been 29 Days Now,  I Know, Just 29,  I am seriously out of my league here with so many great business’s and people with a strategy.. I , Ha Ha, Well I just have Hope and a Knack for  being social when my Socialness does not include me being in a room full of people.

June 2nd – $13.17 a Share

I joined only because a bunch of people at work had “Fallen” Into the grasp of this totally addictive game, I did Not have High hopes, Nor did I think I would be where I am today, My goal was to beat one person at work, they were at around 31 a share and thought, Well they were a EA God…. Even though they had a Head start on me, I was determined, So I Linked all My accounts and gave him my Call sign and told him, Give me One month. (Note I am NOT giving you his call sign, Feel free to post below Smile

June 7th  24.34

Really 24 Dollars a share,  Your Kidding right?  I am at 24 in 5 days,  I went Into work with a HUGE Smile on my face,  I was within 6 dollars of them now and It took me 5 days… *Shakes head* Lame!  But He took it with stride and Picked Up his game, Knowing apparently I was Not in this without  determination and a strategy.

June 11th – $35.11

Really It took me 9 Days to  Kick a 2 Month Veteran out of the water.. Umm REALLY!  Ha ha  He has Bought me My lunch (Mongolian BBQ)  and also conceded to losing the Battle, But the war waivers on, at least at work,  He claims It is Because I am a Girl and It is easier for a girl (Amazing how all of a sudden being a girl can be an asset) I also heard a few other Excuses as to why they had barely budged and well I had Skyrocketed.

June 29– $56.41

My Ultimate Strategy – are you ready for this?   Pretty hard core stuff

After making sure My ROI is Up, My Dividends are High and My stockholders are happy and have a fluffy warm Loved feeling, Well I am Just me,  I post On Facebook (My Preferred Social Media)  and chat to my friends, Banter is always good, I Love banter, My wall is covered in it,  I have made new friends and even Brought a few Into my Secondlife to hang around.  I have NO strategy, I just have what comes natural.

Really I am only as good as My friends are and they, well they are the best, I am getting SO much traffic on my Blog it amazes me,  My Facebook page is Bustling with good times, funny Quips and just every day  stuff that we all share.

Thanks to all My Investors, You guys have made me what I am today, and I have No plans on quitting,  I WILL be a CEO one day and Look forward to sharing my  success with all,

Mucho Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment