Search This Blog

July 6, 2011

Web Cams and Desperation

 

skyhun_001

I Have a Few Minutes to spare,  So not much time, but I don’t want to be anti social ether.  Lately I have cut a lot of the drama out of my virtual life, but it does seem to come to me, when I am least expecting it.  I made a friend On Facebook, I mean he “Seemed” Normal enough, and He wanted to try out secondlife, and I was happy to help after chatting a few times in IM.   He made his free account (He is in Germany so NOT on my  timeline)  But I was able to meet up with him the day after.  I gave him the Welcome to Secondlife Pep talk

Welcome to Secondlife, it is what You make of it

DON’T I repeat DON’T give out your password to any one

Don’t trust any one, Including Me because that defeats the purpose of Not trusting

and Lastly, Have fun and explore

He proceeded to give me his password.. WTF was In NOT Clear On this>  Did I stutter In IM>  No I Did Not

…. *Shakes Head numerous times

He Begged Me to make his avatar over, Which I finally accepted and said to chang4e his password the Following day, I wanted nothing to do with his account after I was finished.

So I set Off and 1 hour later His avatar was done, I logged Off and Left Him an offline Message to  change his Password  etc…

Logging Into Facebook a few days later he has sent me an offline message, Now let me Reinterate our relationship, we are strangers at best with a internet connection,  No other type of flirting etc (At least from My side has transpired)  I have stayed Friendly  and kind and mostly cordial.

upon clicking on the link I see a web cam picture, with a message of “I Think Of You” and a Huge umm well lets say his flag was at High mass and his  pants had Met the floor… Really Your going to send Me this Crap, Did I ask for a picture of your package, NO, Did I ever Insinuate it even had the thought of wanting to see it NO, was there an exchange of flowers pictures nefore hand NO,  This was Out of the blue and totally unacdcceptable behavior for anyone who is trying to make friends.

Secondlife that evening:

Him   need to see you

Me: Do Not send me pictures of your C*ck, please and thank you,  I will delete you if you continue

Him: a Bunch of Crap about how he “Likes” me and he cannot help it

1. You do NOT Know Me

2. I have Just lost interest in getting to you at this Point

3. I will not tolerate unsolicited pictures of your body parts, and I will not be nice about it ether

I pretty much told Him to leave me alone

He continued to be a pain in the ass

then I proceeded to have Numerous people IM him to tell him to leave me alone

He Finally conceded to defeat and I had to delete him

Just Be warned, Don’t Fuck with me In World, or on Facebook,  I do have HIGH standards and that is Not going to change…………..

No comments:

Post a Comment