Search This Blog

July 31, 2011

Sickness Causes Change in Judgement

 

What is it about a song, You do not understand, But you can completely understand by the tone, the context and the feelings poured into it,   Enrique has a song for every feeling I have, Dirty, Fun, sweet, sad, Down right depressed, He has written them, Oh I forgot Love.. Mmm He is wonderful at those.  He writes from the heart, and pulls  our heart strings with his compassion and his love for music and getting his message, It is why I can listen to all his songs, Regardless of whether I can follow the lyrics,  It is still a piece of art.

Today, Well I am still sick,  With what, I hear through Medical assistance, a Virus caused by the heat, a cross of dehydration and a Virus your susceptible after a while.. Sighs.. I  feel Like total shit, But that is besides the point,  Really I think Being weak Physically, has allowed me to be weak emotionally, which has made me put my guard back up to full throttle.  I have to… Just  how I am.  Love Me, Hate Me.. No difference, Everyone has their spot and I am happy with which ever choice you make.  So for now, I will crawl under the blankies, Sip my gator aid, and then when I am strong enough, I will deal with the rest… Health and happiness to all

No comments:

Post a Comment