Search This Blog

July 10, 2011

Photoshoot

Tomm and Lindsay

Taken By Raquella Lexington - I cannot wait to get these on my PC, Girl you got talent!

This night was a high and low for me, Eh it happens, and the shoot almost didn't happen, Granted I had someone else to take pictures with whom I will be doing friends shots with later, BUT I am so amazed at how they cam out, each and every one is perfect in its own way, My Page will be changing as soon as I get my new profile picture, I will be changing the Logo and colors of the Blog to match. Thanks Raq and Smoke for a fun time that night, and making us stay up there for an extra hour after you were done (We didn't mind), I am happy to have new friends who are so damn cool.

tomm and linds

I Love the Simplicity of the black and white

Lindsay

This will be my new Profile picture in secondlife

No comments:

Post a Comment