Search This Blog

July 31, 2011

Forgiven

 

Can you see right through me, Can you see my heart strings tangled inside,

Can you feel the twinges In my chest, as we go along the ride,

Is there a opening, I forgot to lock up tight?

Is there a forgotten word, that can make everything all right?

No, It is my choice, but I will going to be okay,

I will move one step forward, and begin another day,

I forgive you you for all the things you said, and those you did not mean,

I give you your comfort and all your time back, But yes, We made a good team

I want you to have what you want, and I know it is not me,

Our small time together calculated into a virtual eternity,

So please just walk away,  I cannot take much anymore,

I am finding all my locks, and closing off that door,

Given time and space, I know that In the end,

We will remain always, If nothing, Just a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment