Search This Blog

June 30, 2011

The Convenience Factor

Neko_night_001

We all Do this, We Devalue Ourselves, By allowing others to treat us Bad, yeah, maybe we are not sitting in a box on the sidewalk, but we m might as well be. When we allow others to walk all over us and accept it for what it is, we are basically saying :Its Ok, this is fine to treat me Like [Insert Word which applies to you] in my mind the word is “Shit”.

 

I am not one to take things personal, emotionally I am pretty hard to get to, but sometimes we all need an eye opener.

 

Clarification – The moment you see the light, the time when reality of the situation is clear and you understand the underlying circumstances.

 

I for one am worth more than a fleeting thought, I am in fact worth a Hell of a lot more than a One night stand and maybe a second thought. I am the Princess, Of my own world of course, and if you cannot step up and accept my kingdom, Be a Prince and treat me such, You have just been Knocked down a few Notches.

 

Basically put, Don't treat people like they are Disposable, because bottom line is you are just as disposable as they are, you can be replaced and quite easily I might add. My Feelings toward you may not change BUT my attitude sure will. I have had my fair share of friends who only seem to want to talk to me when It is Conveniant, and really, That is completely fine, BUT the bottom line is do not expect me to drop everything for you when I am in your time line of convenience when it is not a 2 way street.

 

Fairness – It may not always Be 50/50 BUT it is give and take, and if you give me Bullshit, I am happy to give it back

 

Ok, I know I am not a Victorias Secret Model, BUT I am not a Complete Dog ether, and honestly, If you can manage to think I have no one else to spend my time with, you are far from the truth. If I choose to spend the majority of my time with you for whatever reason, take that for what it is, Which Is A LOT.

 

Bottom Line – Once again Logic wins on this one, Logic is a beautiful thing, because it sees through the Bullshit and if 1+1=4, something is wrong, and I am more than accepting to fix it. I do not expect perfection, But I do demand respect, and that is Never devaluing me as a human, one with feelings and a memory, of well........... I can shock the hell out of most with my memory. If you choose to make me something of your convenience, be ready to be put in the same category, and Don't feel bad, I suggest if you have gone down a few Notches, Play the game fair and you will go back up, but \ don't expect it over night, Yes it may have taken you one strike to be down, But to regain that trust and respect, that takes work, and honestly, I am more than worth it, because I will give One Hundred Percent ALL the time, anyone who knows me, knows that.

 

Lesson for the day – Don't Play people, Because you may become one of the Pieces in their game of life to...

 

Hugs

 

Peace.. Out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment