Search This Blog

August 1, 2011

Dear john……..

 

It is not you, Its Me….I Need to find myself……… I'm scared…….I cannot pretend anymore……Amazing how you can et caught up in the innocence of twisted fate, the current takes you and makes you think there is a destination, With no ending.  It is called, my life.

Dear John,

I am not who you think I am, Nor am I half as strong as I say,  therefore, It is my duty, I must walk away.

Dear John,

I wish you happiness, and all of whatever you are looking for, But I cannot help you, No I cannot help you any More

Dear john,

I have gotten to close, and emotionally attached to the nothingness that is you,  It is no ones fault, I just need to do what I have to do.

Dear John,, 

Your empty promises that I took with a grain of salt still lie on the surface of my thoughts and sting, It is with real sorrow, I see no tomorrows, No Happiness to bring.

Dear John,

Emotionally right now, I am just way to weak, Please do not mind, If I choose not to speak.

Dear John,

I thought we had something special, a connection between,  But I know that my moment is over, so we shall wipe the slate clean.

Dear John,

It hurts me to say, and mutter the words goodbye,  But this is the last time, You will ever make my heart cry.

Dear John,

I have hit my limit, and you told me to say, So I am telling you now, I wish you a good day.

Dear John,

After being as I have, Physically and emotionally so weak, I can finally see the outcome, it is mild and meek,

It is twisted into lies with a taste of deceit, it is the passion that generates when two lovers meet,

It is smiles and laughter, but only for that day, For the call of another is just a moment away,

It is knowing that I never will have with you, Something to to grasp, a feeling so true,

My Dear John, Please, Do understand,  I am pure emotion and giving, Unlike a Man,

I hurt and I cry and I feel more than I say, But I am strong enough yet to smile and walk away

So, Dear john, With this being said, I consider this future, Partially dead,

Lets shakes heads and accept the defeat of my heart, and go back to the beginning, Where we first start.

No comments:

Post a Comment