Search This Blog

September 30, 2011

Enrique Tonight!

 

How do I Feel,  Umm a bit numb with little firecrackers being set off in my stomach,  a spark of energy and a permanent smile crossing my face It is the Night,  The night of Enrique. 

Yeah, I won’t be pulled onstage nor am I going to be partying backstage, BUT I will be there an this nasty ass weather cannot stop me from the Euphoria I feel (Like how I slipped In his Tour name).

He loves his fans which makes it an even better time, He appreciates them to the point where he will take some upstage and sing with them and for them, He is in spanish terms *caballero* a true gentleman and has fun with it. *Faints*

gracias mi héroe, Mucho abrazos y besos. Me encanta mi regalo de cumpleaños

The NYC Police Officer! Great Choice!

Your 14?? Really?? Shit! Ha Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment