Search This Blog

September 28, 2011

Partnering In Secondlife

 

Being away for so long, I am now finding out a lot of people are partnered.  Amazing what a few months can make, and amazing how things change, Like real life people come and go.

One friend had a party, Proposed in front of everyone to their currant partner, another did it on the DL and said it is a bit odd… She is married in real life and he is not used to umm, sharing LOL.  the other said it is more for a reason to log and yet another said that it was something they fell Into … There is so many reasons and possibilities. 

Now personally for the amount I have been asked verses the times I said yes, Is, well a bit off,  but then after almost 5 years there, you get to see a lot of people and if your nice they latch into you and the first thing they think is Partner Me!  No,  I don’t attach profiles just because you started last week and need a friend.

I almost had a 3rd partnership, Noone knew about, it was with this dude, knew him a long time (Over 2 years)  we were friends first, and well Lets say it did not end well, there was hurt feelings, and honestly I lost a friend out of the deal which really sucked because, well,  the reason I don’t partner often is because I hate to lose friends over stuff like that.  Yea Yea after he was a total asshole he did apologize in his own pathetic way… Laughs… Well now it has worked out for both of us, we are not friends anymore but the moment has more than passed and like with anyone who has ever hurt me, I may be hurt for a while but eventually I do wish you the best.  Once in a while I will get a random IM saying hi, but yeah, as I told him last time, we will never be on a level where I have to trust him so any past issue we had are no longer applicable.

Regardless, Partnering is different for everyone,  It is between the two involved and however they want to see it, Be it friendship, love, or anything in between.  It can go great, it can get nasty, Once again it is all on the people involved.  I have been on the sidelines of a lot of the nastiness.  Sad but I thought some of these people were normal till confronted with a SL break up, then it occurred to me maybe medication was needed and very high doses.  [

I am not one to be nasty, ask many, I am good with walking away, I am better than lowering myself to causing undue stress, and calling names, No reason to, I mean really, what good does it do?  and really I was the best thing they ever had so.. Smiles… Their loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment