Search This Blog

September 10, 2011

Best of Your Dreams

 

Have you ever had that dream, The one you could almost taste,

The one that kept you alive, It was no longer desire but a race,

Have you ever decided it was now your time, No holding back,

You ignored all the obstacles, Just set your plan to route then attack,

Have you ever dreamed that dream, where your wishes all came true,

It is this one wish I have, That they come true for you,

I wish you every star, Gleaming in the sky,

I wish you every rainbow,  all the colors flashing by.

I Wish you your dreams and plans, all laced in golden hues,

I wish for this all, Because I believe in you.

I believe in your strength, You are one to over come your fears,

You are positive and your smart,  you stand tall through the tears,

You have spirit and you have drive, something that many lack,

You look ahead, no flinching, For you there is no going back,

I wish for you your dream, and may each and every one show its light,

For you are one shining star, In the middle of the night

 

This is written for a friend, They are reaching for their dreams, if they read this, they may even know who they are.  mejor de las suertes

No comments:

Post a Comment