Search This Blog

September 29, 2011

Enrique, Spanish and Smiles

 

Well Not me so much, I mean I am pretty kicked back, do little but like to have fun when it comes to call.  Tomorrow is my Enrique Inglasis concert with Pitbull and Price Royce… In case you live under a rock they are all very good…

They are in order of my likes..  Enrique (Feels a bIt faint) Umm yeah, He is pretty fukin hawt and umm I am sure a fantastic guy, Not that I go for a guy who only looks good but if I was, I would hope he would be in my selection ..Smirks..Seriously I have liked him since he released hero, then I bought his CD, found the Spanish versions of Escape (Escapar) and was full on in love with Spanish music after that, so this is like my Spanish Concert.  I have been Learning a few Spanish words,  one at a time, the issue is there is Female, male and Group, Single, and I am sure a furry version for those in secondlife…. *shakes my Head*   Yeah I am still blonde, Gimmie another 10 years Winking smile 

Gracias!

So anyway, I was going to grab some Bleeder seats, since really being unemployed again sucks but these were a wonderful Birthday giftie from my Facebook friend whom shares my Birthday.  We decided to exchange gifts a Long time ago, and funny thing they showed up the same day, Monday after our birthday LOL. I think It worked Out because I would not have had time to call and do the grand gift opening on my Birthday nor am I patient enough to wait…  Grins… Patience is an ongoing thing for me.. I try though. 

I was sick about 2 months ago, was up at odd hours, at 4 AM the behind the Music of Enrique came on, I watched it contently until the Christina one came on then promptly fell back asleep on the couch my gator aid close by.  I had no clue him and his father were estranged, But well, Really did he need his dad, I mean Look at this guy, he has a HAWT girlfriend, a HUGE following, and well apparently his father was hot in his day, Note I did not say HAWT, well LOL he is a bit out of my era…. Moving on. Nothing to see here.

So anyway, Miscellaneous stuff,  Eh, was In SL for a few last night, Hit a club with Player and Reef, Oh and the blog I did a while ago called “Oh Crap Now I remember You” or something like that.. Umm Ha ha Funny story,  It was NOT who I thought it was,  She was there, we talked and are friends again, I told her, it was an Honest mistake, and really were are actually Neighbors by like 20 Miles.  So yeah, Blonde Moment, she was laughing at Me…..

Besides that I have not been doing much Online, I mean seriously NOT MUCH… it’s the Burn out syndrome and I know once its to cold to hang outside with Chelle I will probably be AFK…. OH Oh  Remember the Blog I did On Slave boy… *Shakes My Head*  Well he IMd me the other Night,  I told Him I was going to be away for a few Months, amazing we are not friends but he continues to IM me,  maybe Ill finish that Up but My interest faded since, Well I’m not a Mistress, Maybe if he wanted to just Be friends I would have friended him…

Sooo I will Be AFK tomorrow (Manana) Yeah I got that word down!  LOL  so Ill post pictures of the concert as I can, But I have to call someone and send them virtual Abrazos y Besos on my battery first (Damn android batteries die before I can get a goldfish home… WTH)

This song Melts Me

No comments:

Post a Comment