Search This Blog

September 28, 2011

Virtual Burn out

 

What do I have to say about virtual burnout….. It happens, Kinda like a cold  you did not expect.  But it is here.  Mine started a movie night, after  3 Fridays in a row, we liked movie night… it was a cute movie but my  shapshifter friend had plans already. He was itching to get Out, I guess I had plans to really, But I was determined to finish the Movie, After that, It just kinda coasted, They were with their New love, I was on a unknown road of uncertainty with another.  I guess really in a virtual world, It is the people that matter because they are the reason you stay, and when they go, You lose interest  my shapeshifter friend has Hiatus every year august through September for their busy season at work, and my Unknown road came to a halt when the road disappeared Into the silence of nothingness.  I still logged for a few weeks, But it became monotonous.Then there was Nothing, an Occasional log In, flooded with IMS from those who wondered if I was Ok, and of course the same people who had the notion I was the “One” for them.  I have Not DJd in a Long time,  My PC is not my high Priority, My son riding his bike and tackling his Razor was. Doing stuff outside and talking to my neighbors, which will stop as the cool air sneaks into my calendar. 

So I am not on as Much anymore.. True.  Chatting To my old partner, on skype, they gave me the heads up they were partnered.

Him “We are not like you and I were, we are just friends and hang out, I needed a reason to log”

Me “Hang out like we used to In the beginning”

Him “Yeah”

Me “thank god, cause god only knows we went nowhere”  Smiles

I am happy for him, and I told him so, She is lucky to be attached to him, He is honest, sweet and caring.  and If he is happy, so am I, No one will change our 2 and a half years. Kapech…

So here I am, I have brought so Many people Into SL and I am nowhere to be found, Yeah I know, I’m just not right.  LOL,  I try to divide the little time I have there with those I am still close to.  Shapeshifter and I, well We will always Be close as 2 Nuts in a shell, Well we resemble those at least.  and I chat to Player on occasion in IM,  they are not in SL much anymore ether so, It works out to just keep In touch.

What have I been doing??  Well You know, I have been growing out my hair, doing my nails and talking on the phone.  I have been Listening to music and playing on Facebook.  Writing Poetry and well, accepting it is time to Release My Meeroos, Yes I finally did that, Poor lil guys,  they were lonely anyway.

I had My Birthday last week, Went out to eat, bar, but my highlight did not come till monday.  Me and a SL/FB friend exchanged gifts, opened them at the same time on the phone together.

Mine was a Flat envelope, I fully expected a gift card, Eh he is a guy right?  His was a box full of stuffs from Michigan, Sitting in the car, as I opened what I now sure was not a card since it was not credit card Like, I pulled Out 2 lower level seats to Enrique Iglesias… I was shaking,  Tears formed as I was Probably hyperventilating when I saw them…  He just said, Have a good time.  Gracias Mi Principe…  So I have that this Friday.  I am taking a friend whom I used to attend concerts a lot with, She has had lots or turmoil lately and we both need a night out,  The show is Officially sold out, and I hold onto these tickets that as far as I an concerned are golden, Because of who gave them to me and the fact that well, It is Enrique.  She asked Me, How can you afford these tickets? (I was going to get Nose Bleeder ones)  I said, Ill explain over dinner.. We don’t talk a lot due to conflicting schedules LOL..  SO I am geeked, and honestly Not being In SL as much has allowed me to appreciate the occasional night out, the moments of happiness Real Life can offer, and it has also made me reach out to other social networks and talk to different people.  I will be back, I promise, I am a Lifer, I cannot leave, I am just AFK for a bit, But Ill be around tonight.. Mucho Hugs and many thanks for those who have stuck with me.

Prince Charming, Cinderella, Princess Aurora, Prince Philip and HeartBreaker My Meeroos, May they Live in Virtual Pet heaven Now

No comments:

Post a Comment