Search This Blog

September 1, 2011

All In

 

We are all looking for that one person, that one who makes us smile, carries the burden when they can, the one who will hold you when times are rough and do a simple celebration  when somehow things went right. We crave to have the one who  will protect us and feel as if we would protect them.  It is called UNCONDITIONAL love. 

Funny how we tend to choose a polar opposite of what we need.  I am infamous for dating players,  funny thing they know I hate players so they chill for a while, they gaff me, then the real guy comes out.  Amazing how men get pissy because we can fake an orgasm.  Yet they are the Masters of faking whole relationships…….

I have a blog called what a girl wants,  Anyone that would like to get to know me is requested to read it, they do and they oblige until it is not convenient.  M kay,,,,,Next.  This is also another reason I do not partner,  I am picky to the point of, If you not all in, or drunk when you asked me,  I cannot believe you.

Awhile ago friend was drunk,  So drunk,  that he loved me…. I was more amused at his Drunkiness than I was the word.  I did not budge, but only stayed there till he would finally log off into  their drunken state.and pass out, Of course forgetting everything that was said.   It is so easy to fall into something, Yet so hard to be all in. 

Before you decide your going to be all in, keep your sanity in check, keep it real and for gods sakes don’t do it because you don’t want to lose someone, Because in the end you may lose them regardless, you will most certainly lose their respect for bull shitting your way through a relationship. 

You may not mean the world to everyone, But to Someone you will mean the word to, Isn't that what the goal is?

No comments:

Post a Comment