Search This Blog

September 18, 2011

Secondlife Premium Life

 

So I got the email, Eh a week, Maybe 2 ago saying all these cool things about the premium memberships are changing.. It is about time,  Crap I have been faithful for how many years now, My stipend has stayed the same…  Really…  an avatar cannot Live on Stipend alone.  Well If you have any fashion hopes and Dreams of a New house you cant. So they give me free Furniture and a sandbox Instead of tossing me a few more Linden.. M kay, I’m not going to complain, well Much.

So I grab the LM for the store and it takes Me to a Kiosk which I buy and proceed to the sandbox… Really No one is there. I think the thing is that most build and chat, and Not all your friends are Premium so you suffer the Griefers to be with friends,  But here it is a Desert, Ok not a desert, a Lawn textured area Of open options.  First thing I did was Open my new folder and toss out the stuff,  Not bad, BUT it does not give me a creator, What If I really like the stuff, I mean I want MORE Like it.. EH apparently you get what you get and you don’t throw a fit.. Move along people nothing to see here… so don’t like it to much cause you won’t know. 

Premium Stuffs_001

All in all It was decent,  Had shadows, and a Low prim count,  Colors Not horrible although I HATE orange.. color change pillows would have been cool.   Hey Linden Lab.. Please see Zen Creations for your next set… Just saying.   So anyway, Maybe now that I have a desolate area to build, maybe Ill start working on that house I have been wanting to make. 

2 comments:

  1. A woman of a thousand talents...really!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, this was a great little article. I have ben curious what, if any, people felt about the 'extras' of the Premium Accounts. Those who stayed and those who arrived because of the incentives.

    This was my first snapshot and its a good one.

    Aka Loydin Tripp in Second Life

    ReplyDelete