Search This Blog

September 10, 2011

Oh, Yeah! Now I remember You… Crap

 

So I was Online Last Night.. Yes It happens…  Smirks,  It started Off with an Invite to a friends party.  Here is the funny thing… I had gone through my friends List and was  You know like skimming it a bit, saw a name I did not recognize.  The next thing I noticed is they were Invisible… Umm Really I don’t even know you and your going to hide… Yea.. so Well I hid from them, If I don’t know you AND don’t remember you, I don’t bother you, Why in the world would you HIDE from Me.. SO I figured I would delete later.   So I got to this party and who the hell is there… Um Yea.. LMAO,  Here we are hiding from Each other and AT the same Freaking Party…… So yea.. Eh I don’t care they Hid first so I was just doing what anyone else would do. Oh and I remember them Now.. They were another Friends Friend,  apparently they never Intended to be my friend… Grins.. I’m completely ok with this, I honestly would rather You Not be my friend if you are going to hide just so you know when I am Online, and don’t think I cant tell, M kay. (I can always Delete them later) Any way, They had a great DJ there (DJ Trick)  although he was playing 70s stuff for the party throwers He bumped it up later on Smile ), I did know a few tunes and after 2 hours the moment that they had waited for was there,  the one friend proposed to the other… Ok, All Together “Awwwwww”  They have been together for 5 months now I think so it was time to progress.  I did have the Pleasure Of My Friend ill call Him Rey coming by to keep me company for a while and then later on in the evening there was a lot of talk about My singledom… LOL .. Why is it so hard to accept that I’m a Bit Picky.  HA HA,  Eh I love meeting new People anyway, and maybe, One day, I will meet someone worth falling for full throttle, but for now I am happy to just have Great friends.  Oh yes, Another friend showed up also, they have been away a lot so it was nice to see them, hopefully they can log a bit more so we can catch Up “Heya Player”…… I am going to start using Nicknames, I have to, To many Letters of names and I am tired of figuring which T Or R I am talking about LOL.  Those that Know Me may know who I am talking about, or you may THINK you know who I am talking about..  and as far as assuming, It makes an ass out of you more than I… Smiles.

Oh One More thing, My BFF is back!   “Hey Love” Yea, His busy time is finally over at work,  He does this every year, Leaves for a month or so and then reappears to join us in our quest for Virtual happiness.  I was  a bit sad last night,  I had to turn down seeing Edward Kyoman, but felt I could not leave the party as it had just turned into a celebration for my friends.  But Ed plays a few times a week,  I am all your then Smile   K.

 

Well I am off for some RL peeps.. which is going to include seeing Cars 2 with Lil one and taking mom out for a bit, Mucho hugs and virtual Kisses.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment