Search This Blog

August 30, 2011

Discounted Feelings

 

In a world full of People sharing their feelings In blogs, Poetry and in various forums, It amazes me how some can totally discount another's feelings.  I am not saying having a different opinion, But I am saying allowing yourself to become somewhat familiar with someone and then basically allow them to be hurt by your actions, when you, knew them enough to know this would have an Impact on them. 

discounted

I am not surprised, I am a Cynic to others feelings really, You can say anything you want to Me, It means nothing, It is the actions  you take that tell Me how you really feel.  But many people do not have that filter, They take what they hear and they believe, they need to want to and have to for their sanities sake (Or maybe Insanities sake, that Is questionable)  If I say something, You can be damn well sure I mean It, I am not Into saying things I do not Mean.   I have been caught up in a Moment and admitted I loved someone.  I can honestly say I did at that moment, it was a weak point.  Not to discount their feelings, But My love never leaves,  It is just shuffled back into a mass of other feelings I may have for them.  there is a difference between In Love, Love and Lust.  they can all kind of get entwined together. It is sometimes so hard, that I can honestly say 2 out of 3 are so damn close, it is almost impossible to tell them apart except for the long term outcome. 

Allowing someone to play along in your bullshit online is just wrong.  I hate to break it to you, but everyone out there, tapping their keys is Umm … Human!  they bleed, they cry, they feel.  For those out there, trying to string people along, Letting their emotions get sucked into your web of dishonesty  is not only showing what kind of person you are, but also saying what a emotional troll  you apparently are.  I have no time for those who are playing mind games, nor will I accept them as an equal to myself, You have just been titled a “troll” therefore, Please resume your meager existence under the bridge with all the other low life's whom think they deserve everything, but in the end return nothing,

I have a simple saying that’s pertains to every relationship that I have, you have not doubt heard it, But have you really lived it?

Action talks, Bull shit Walks

So if your torn by ones actions, if you cannot understand their reasoning, If for whatever reason you have second thoughts, I suggest you find the bridge and keep walking, leave them in their rightful place, because they apparently are not concerned with how they are treating you nor how you may feel. 

Is this easy  Ummm Hell No, It is hard, but really when were you told life was easy, It is NEVER easy to let people go, But you have to find the strength to muster up enough courage to do so.  This is called Life… We live, We Learn, We Die, so make the lessons worthwhile, because if your whole life your doing the same crap over and over, then you’re the one losing out on all the other things that you apparently did not have time for wasting it on worthless people with discounted you as a human, One with emotions, One that actually feels what you say and only says what you mean.

In closing, please know, most of us are not wired this way, it is a learning process, leaving someone you have feelings for is not easy, but you have to do what's best for you.  If you feel as if you are being used, if you are being totally discounted, If you are scared of getting hurt for whatever reason, that is your 6th sense, Listen to it.   I have spent more nights crying over someone who did not deserve it,  Ones that I thought were really there for me, I may have have a fleeting thought, maybe a sign that told me to run, but I didn’t,  It gets easier as you learn to step back, logically access the situation. If it is not adding up, if the percentages are off (Your 90 they are 2) think about the mathematical errors…. No college graduate is going to put down 90+2 equals 100… Well the ones that paid attention won’t.

TO all the Emotional Trolls out there, I tell you with all honesty, Please go and fuck yourself, Not all of us are going to stay there, some of us are stronger than that, some of us, well, We have learned to deal with your total lack of human compassion and we can read through your lines of bullshit.  May you be hurt only half as much as you have hurt others, because I am sure emotionally your Not stable enough to handle 1 Hun. 

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment