Search This Blog

January 4, 2012

How to Be a Player….

 

A while ago I was invited to a party of sorts… Well it was a big party/  The friend who asked me I lovingly call Player.  Why?  He is, and I will tell him to his face on skype Or in text chat in SL. He knows what he is, and I think in a way he is proud of it. 

Okay, back to topic…  SO I declined for two reasons really

1 I was with My BFF Shapshifter chilling

2 I Knew the invite was more of a status to him than anything else

I refuse to be a status for someone else,  Shapeshifter said, Lets go, your with me tonight.. Yes But I don’t need the questions and jealousy later.  Funny Player is jealous of my friends.  Why,,,, I am not sure why.   I chatting one day after I asked how the party went, He said it was great.

“I had 6 girls dancing around Me, and all were asking about the other Hoochies around me were”

Sighs…… And he thought I would come to be Number 7….  I may have just come back, but I Remember the game.  

I had a whole 40 minutes that night to chat, and decided that doing it with Shapeshifter was best, I think I called It right. 

Player and I are 2 parts to a Never ending puzzle, We understand each other probably more than most in SL  Even though he has the tag of Player in my blog, I know why he is and I don’t judge on that basis. 

Another side note,  Shopping at Players place a while back, I received a Random IM, It was an Emote… It Used Womanhood.. Really….. Oh my, I asked him,  Is this You? Are U playing With me? 

No…

Your store Partner??

No….

Well I know the store has Lots of Alts running around, Models , customer Service etc… 

I was able to UnEmote the person and they said TY Nini…

I still wonder who would have nerve to send me an emote out of the blue that was there, But then…. Nothing should surprise me anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment