Search This Blog

January 15, 2012

Our Dance

 

Smiling at the thoughts,  that once made us complete,

The music that was playing, that soft and swaying beat,

I remember looking at you, and thinking I had fallen so soon,

Holding you so close, Under the dark sky and silver moon,

It was then I Knew  I had loved you, before we even met,

It was you and me, still swaying at the break of sunset,

I remember wishing that moment, would never fade to day,

If I had to do it all over,  I would have nothing more to say,

It happened so perfect, I happened the way it was to be,

I am glad I was not looking, I am glad I did not see,

I did not see you walking, I did not see you leaving my sight,

I did not see it hurting so much, I held onto you so tight,

If I had the chance now, to relive that dance and all the pain,

I would once more dance with you, I would dance with you again,

For if it were not for that moment, When I fell in Love with you,

I would still be wondering, If my heart was capable to be true,

No comments:

Post a Comment