Search This Blog

January 2, 2012

That gray shaded area……

 

Hearts never Breakeven

If there is one thing I have learned, there is no one sided relationship.  two people, two different opinions and well two different sides.  

Lets say the girls side it white, cause well I’m a girl and well white seems to be the better color.  We are emotional based beings and we usually put all into something, be it a relationship, a job or a hobby.  We emotionally make choices based upon past decisions and well, how we feel at that moment.  Not always a bad thing but we have our flaws being the feeling of the two sexes.

Men,  they are stuck with black, well it’s the color left and really,  they are darker, We as females may be able to fake an orgasm, but they can fake a whole relationship.  Yeah ok I know that is old but I still love that saying.  Their choices are calculated  more of a lab experiment of sorts. 

They may get caught up in feelings but well, in my opinion being the testosterone of the two sexes I think we as females do work harder and longer at things, as they can be fickle and they change their mind faster than my dog tells me its time to eat. 

So this leads me to believe that my friends break up, although I have only heard one side from limited people, still has 2 sides.  Being their friend, not that I hate or have any ill feelings toward their X, but is it my job to find out that gray shaded area?  I don’t really think that is my place, and nor do I think that she is going to invite me to tea anytime soon with out putting a bit of arsenic in it. 

That damn gray shaded area…  Gawd… He said… She said…  It is a Jumbled mess of But you said that… I told you this…. I Loved you… and well Basically WTF happened……  One of My fav break up songs is Breakeven…  this almost never happens (Breakeven that is)  one is always more hurt,  It is a never ending story of pain , despair and loneliness that winds itself down a long road of recovery.  It is then at that time you look in the mirror and say “You know what, They suck”  that you begin to feel empowered. 

I have been hurt by people, deceived and well, I lost a friend whom after over 2 years, I thought would NEVER hurt or lie to me.   I remember the pit in my stomach, the tears that never seemed to end and the wondering why…. just why would they do it, lie, cheat steal my heart with no regard to how I felt.  Around 8 months later I received a random IM of sorts with a half ass apology… I accepted because by then, I could have cared less,  did I offer friendship, Hell No, Look me up in search…. that is where they can find meh….

So in closing I’m seriously not one to say one side is right or wrong, I know there is two sides to everything.  I see no reason why that gray shaded area has anything to do with me, let alone should I attempt to find out what it is.  I was told what I was told, and being AFK the whole time,  I have to take that as face value. 

For my friend, Once again, I know you probably have not told me everything… Guys have this great way of leaving things out like, Umm Details LOL.  Regardless I see no reason why you would lie to me ether, you have nothing to lose with me, I am and always have been your friend.

For their X,  I do feel for you, I hate the fact that you thought it was forever and had that dream crushed.  I hope that you find a well deserving person in the future, one that shares your future.  I once again have no clue what your side is, but I'm sure your white side of the relationship would make a great shade of gray.

Peace be with all and for those going through a heartbreak, giving up does not always mean your weak, Sometimes it means your strong enough to see the reality and walk away.

No comments:

Post a Comment