Search This Blog

January 14, 2012

Artistic Emotions

 

Why do people write?  Sing?  Listen? Paint? Sculpt?

It is a passion beyond words, It is putting your life, your history, you current place and your lessons into a group of clay, Colors, Notes or in my case words.  If I could sing, I would,  You would thank me for doing so believe me.

There is songs that I wish I wrote, I mean truly they are heart felt, they speak volumes of emotion without even knowing me,  They are my Heart songs,  They are when I hear them they take me back to a place where I can remember, taste, see and feel every note, every held note, every memory is some how connected to that song.

Simply Pain

I just heard this on the radio, It is simply put, a moment of realization, the moment you know you screwed up, let something go, or just not ready to let go,  It is taking all the pain and synchronizing  it with notes that blend into a a piece of music that associates anyone with the loss of someone they love, still love and cannot let go. 

Never letting go

The strings in the beginning make my stomach tighten,  It is a song of desperation for me, holding onto someone who is gone, someone who meant the world to you.  It is the death of a body but never a soul.  It is wishing you had followed them to wherever they are now.  This song brings tears of sorrow from the loss but Smiles of the memories… I have a stone in my garden it states “If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again”  Simply put, Undying love beyond any ones touch, words or title. 

That moment of change

Never wanting to let go of that one moment.  Wanting time to stand still, and knowing that time may change, but for now, it is ok, It is all going to be okay as long as you have them.  It is realizing that only that one person can change you for the better, and take you at your worst.  If only we all had that person in our life.

 

Live for each Moment

I could do a WHOLE Blog on Enrique…  Every song of his is good, But this one is such a fun, uplifting song, It is making the most of each and everyday.  Singing and dancing, Hugging and well, Have a drink to Smile 

All of his songs have a message worth writing about, but this one is so Uppy (Is that a Word)  it makes me move, it makes me feel good and it makes me want to go to Cabo…

Let go of the past

This is such a sweet and happy song, it is full of acceptance and new beginnings.  Everyone has a past, everyone has made mistakes, Would you feel the same way if you knew all of them?  If you can accept your own mistakes, then they to should be able to also.  It doesn't matter what others think, It only matters that you are happy with who you are. 

Looking for Forgiveness

Scanning the radio one day I came across this song, I liked it enough to find it and fall even more In love with it.  It is saying you will judge yourself so much harder that others.  You are no more or less perfect that anyone else, Your mistakes are not who you are, only what you choose to become,  You are more than the choices that you made, you are more than the problems you create… I should honestly listen to this song more often,  I sometimes judge people without reason, I go on defense, and well,  I have my share of mistakes, once again, I am my own worst critic….

You cannot tell a heart anything

Smiles…. as good as this song is good its bad, It is a complete mess of emotions, good bad and well lustful.. It is the perfect relationship song, It makes all the sense in the world to those on ether end.  Hate and love are only divided by a fine line and the emotions together can sway ether side.. I hate how much I love you, I cannot stand how much I need you… Balancing a negative with a positive is how all relationships work, It is when you disregard the positives and accumulate the negatives that a relationship fails..

I wish you all someone you hate to love so much

 

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment