Search This Blog

January 13, 2012

Separated Hearts

 

I can feel the touch of your hand,  I can feel the heat of your lips,

I can see the smiles dancing on your face, But it is you I still Miss,

I long to lay beside you,  hold you close, feel you inside,

To once again feel the happiness, that made my lonely nights subside,

The miles that stretch in-between,  they call out to me in the night,

It is our love, determination and need, that make us not lose sight,

I  can still feel the sun on my face, your kind and gentle stare,

If I close my eyes and get lost in thought,  I can still see you there

I want the saltiness of your lips, always and forever against Mine,

I want walks along the beaches, Picnics, sharing a bottle of wine,

I want us to meet in the middle, and for us to never look back again,

I want you  against my sheets, my pillow, My undeniable sin,

I need you to walk beside me, not be so very far away,

I cross off the days on my calendar,  until I can get to that day

For you are my heart and soul,  You have captured me from myself,

I have never known such eternal bliss, Such zen, such wealth,

With you I need no other possessions, for as long as we are one,

My life will continue to prosper, you are second to None,

My love please hold me close, even though we are so far away,

For I am always here for you, and forever I will Stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment