Search This Blog

January 10, 2012

Cyber for Love, Love for Cyber

 

From my personal experiences here, there always seems to be a common denominator.   Someone is being deceived in one way or another.  Be it their life style, their sex, Their age or their epic failed attempt to stay monogamous.

Its hard, I mean some people are in open relationships, and apparently its cool to do this, it is totally accepted.  Then there are the other ones where maybe the lie has nothing about the relationship, but with their RL.  Is keeping RL stuff secret bad?  I am not so sure it is always bad… Just bad when the lie can mentally screw up a persons  Psyche. 

I was told once, I will never kick a girl out of bed cause her nails are not done…… Interestingly enough, that one statement alone says a lot.  they are not there to judge your nails or your hair,  They are there for one thing and one thing only……Sex.

I Knew a guy once he had 7 avatars, 5 were partnered and the rest had girls in the profile…. I was one of those girls.   I called him out, said maybe he should take a step back and figure out what he wants, but to please leave me out of those options…. Luckily he did  and he wanted out of secondlife after being caught.

I have made some blundering mistakes,  I have, trusted the wrong people, thought that because  we were so close that would never happen, Gawd was I wrong. But then I think it was all these failed attempts that made me cynical…..I am cynical because Of what I have seen, what I felt and  what I'm told.

Say a friend tries to Cyber you,  You decline on the basis, I am not gonna be the “Other girl”  they say they are not…… say active but you find out different.

WTF do I do with this handful of shit?   Walk away, the better person, that is what.

The common trend here though is virtual sex,  it is and probably will be a VR hot topic for, well, ever…… If I had a dime for every offer of a rambling emote my Year in secondlife would be paid for and then some.

People use love for sex, People use sex to feel love, it is a never ending  circle, one that most get caught up in.  Why?  Because bottom line we are human, behind the pixels.  Real emotion comes without the sex, it comes by sharing, but not many people will stick around for the pure emotions if what they really want is just the main attraction.   Some get the main attraction and just take it for what it is, Just another night. 

Who is wrong here?  In a virtual world, it really is no different than RL dating,  Most guys would love to  screw around on the first date,  although the chances of them keeping you around for a long time is shortened.  You lose your luster after giving them the one thing they want… You. 

Bottom line, if you want to keep someone, I have found they do stick around if you keep your RL morals… Yes SL is a fantasy of sorts for some, it is a place to explore maybe a deeper darker side.

I don’t NOT believe in cyber, I just believe it is something that should not be used to hurt others, or to feel better ourselves discounting the other person. 

Bottom line is

Guys want Cyber

Girls Want Cyber

They are not going to say no to cyber of any type if they want it.

They will use you for whatever you allow them to  (Allow is the key word here)

They don’t regret doing any of the above

So keep your high morals,  don’t let some lame ass dude you met an hour ago, a week ago, a month ago, talk you out of them,  are they worth it?  probably not.  Unless of course that is why you’re here, then feel free to be the booty call on a Thursday night, because well,  Your online and want it.  I am happy in my cynical  little corner of the internet, Not playing the games, why?  Because I still have a lot of friends,  Ones I didn’t lose because, well, they will always try, But they know, They Know….. the Answer will still Be No…

No comments:

Post a Comment