Search This Blog

January 4, 2012

Living On the Edge

 

So here it is a new year, New Possibilities and new options.  I may be a bit of a Narcissist,  I do not really celebrate New years much, it is just another day.  Even if the year continued every day or even just lasted a month, it would not matter much.  I do not do resolutions,  if I do they are easy ones like play more legos, Box more on the Kinect on hard level and well, just exist in my small corner of the internet.   Being an introvert you will not find me club hopping,  I will let the new year come in its peaceful way if possible. 

I have started the year sadly dealing with a few virtual issues… two friends of mine have gone through some type of break up of sorts,  and I am the basically the sounding board.  I feel like my months gone has made me a bit out of touch, with not having any strings to bind me to anyone or thing but regardless they are my friends and I will back them hell or high water.   Funny how we get entangled into things, when the last place you particularly  want to be is in the middle.  Looking back I guess that is where you end up regardless especially when your only side is the one you put yourself with the knowledge you have. 

The good thing about time is it seems to limit the pain in each situation and give you a clearer view.  I can honestly say within the last month I myself had an epiphany of sorts.   I cannot say it was surprising, but it was actually what I needed at the time.  I received an email from someone whom I have had a falling out with.  All in all we are at peace with each other, maybe even call us each others guiding light.  As close as we were once, It is nice to know I have someone who knows me as well as they do in my corner, watching out for my well being, my heart and my happiness. 

If only I could attempt to clear my head out of emotion,  completely,  let my logical side take over, but although I  strive to be a complete mass of logical choices, emotions always seem to get the best of me eventually…

Maybe now is a good time to start back on my Poetry Blog and step away from the bitter relationship roller coaster that I seemed to board unknowingly the last month.  I know when writing poetry I feel a zen, a completion, a  bliss of sorts.

For those out there reading my blog, Be it you’re a subscriber, a friend or  it was passed on, no matter who you are, may this year bring you happiness beyond words can describe. 

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment