Search This Blog

January 16, 2012

My Heart

 

Tell Me I am your heart, No, Tell me I am even your Life

Tell me all the things I do, that make it seem all alright,

Tell me  now because I really need to hear from you,

I need to hear you are forever and this time if its true

Tell me you never, Want us to ever be apart,

Tell me you will cherish me, and never break my heart,

I am in this one Hun, No holds barred,

This time seems forever, we have come so far

Please whatever you do, know that you have my heart,

Let this be your guide, Make yesterday a new start

tell me I am all you need, On those cold dark nights,

Tell me how beautiful I am, Under the stars and moon light,

I tell you that you have me, You have my  worn heart,

Tell me please,  You will not leave me alone in the dark

I tell you how sweet and sexy you are,

I give you my life, hand you my dreams in a jar,

So this is it baby, I never want to be to far,

Just tell me you love me,  and take care of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment