Search This Blog

January 14, 2012

Learning to Fall

 

Nights of smiles and laughs,  You have once again made me whole,

It is the loss of a complicated puzzle, and joining of our two souls,

I know it seems forever since the day we came to terms,

It is then we take all the lessons, and from them finally Learn

We never will be perfect, For perfection is a pure reflection

But together we will be, Both going in the same direction,

I thank you for never giving up, and for making it worth the ride,

It was always you who held me, Gave me laughs, Even when I cried

You always knew how to take me, the good, bad and otherwise,

You seemed to see beyond my wall, Peel away my disguise,

With you I am myself, I have no negative things to say,

But look to each and every morning, as yet another blissful Day

For now I shall take it as it comes, and make the most of it all,

I now can say you made me believe, Its not always Bad to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment